May 30, 2018
American Solidarity Party of Texas Call to Convention
In my capacity as Chair of the Texas Chapter of the American Solidarity Party, I, Juan Antonio Muñoz, hereby issue a call to convention for the Texas Chapter. The convention will be held on July 28th, 2018 at Quality Inn & Suites, 12439 Northwest Frwy., Houston, TX 77092.
The convention will be called to order at 9am. Business of the convention will be:
1) Ratification of Party Bylaws as written by the current executive committee
2) Election of Members of the State Executive Committee (All 5 positions)
3) Considering endorsements for candidates, if any, for the November General Election
4) Organization of local chapters
5) Speakers to be determined
All full members of the American Solidarity Party who are registered with the party as living in Texas will have voting privileges at the convention. Deadline to become a full member for voting purposes at the convention will be July 21st, 2018.
Applications for those wishing to run for membership to the State Executive Committee will be due June 30, 2018. Details on applications will be released within 48 hours of this posting on the official ASP Texas Facebook page.
Texas State Chair – American Solidarity Party